Shangpree India Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping at Shangpree India
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. or
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping item(s) over INR 5000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org